Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have a new love....


Don't worry...it's not another man!!! Everyone and their brother's cousin knows that I'm not interested in anyone else of the male persuasion until my husband's incredibly nice legs start to go South. haha Never gonna happen! They show no signs of stopping and even if they did, I know I would become fixated on another part...his eyes run a close second!
However, I have developed an increasing crush on Kim Bap. I'm crazy about the stuff. I think of different things to crush into the delicious wrapping of sesame seasoned rice and nori. (dried seaweed). My mouth waters at the anticipation of drowning it in soy sauce. Kim Bap is an enabler. I'd look pretty crazy downing a whole bottle of Kikkoman without it's help. Alas, only a few more days before my bamboo sushi mat arrives....the expectation alone is about to do me in!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Never even tried sushi. Kim Bap IS sushi, right???

Sassy said...

Kind of...it's like Sushi's better cousin! haha

I think it's primarily Korean instead of Japanese.

Man- it's good good stuff!

Mercy's Maid said...

My bestie fell in love with the stuff when she had a Korean roommate. She talked about it for years.

I just don't see how people can become accicted to food stuffs that don't contain chicken or chocolate!

Sassy said...

I am NOT above trying to work some chocolate in there!!!

Right now, I'm messing around with grilled salmon, cream cheese and avacado.

YUM!