Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Britney for President!!!

I think I've hit on something.

In an age where "one stop shopping" is the driving force behind everything from banking to burritos, let's consider the idea of combining American fascination with current political practices.

I vote that we elect Britney. Think of the positive benefits here: She never hides ANY of her embarrassing mistakes from us, she is calling into question the entire pharmacutical industry by performing personal evaluations on a myriad of products simultaneously, she has 24/7 media coverage so that no covert or shady dealings might be missed by a blissfully unaware public, and running mates....can you imagine the endless possibilities here??? Paris, Lindsey, the list could go on and on.

And the VERY best reason that we should elect Britney as the next president of the United States of America is that FINALLY the average American citizen won't be saddled with the delima that is... How do I devote enough time to learning about my country and my responsibility as a citizen without missing the lastest episode of Entertainment Tonight? Better yet...the her campaign slogan could be...

"I learned everything I needed to know about being a US citizen by watching the E channel!"

I don't think our current polling sites would be able to support the influx of new voters. In fact, I predict that a full 20% of the population might actually turn out to vote.

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Guess I should have voted for her in the primary, huh?

Sassy said...

Well......yeah!!!!!