Saturday, February 9, 2008

Flying...flying....flying

I'm taking off today to Willamsburg, VA. I'm a basket case. I REALLY don't like to fly. REALLY DON'T!!! I don't know why it makes me so nervous. The security stuff really freaks me out!

On top of that, my husband is home negotiating the contract on a new house! There's some drama for you...as if I didn't have enough to worry about. Did I happen to mention that I have had NO PEDICURE for over 6 months now. Do you know how bad my toes looked when I took my shoes off. I thought the poor security guy was going to call "OPEN TOE SHOE VIOLATION" on me. Good thing I am not flying internationally, I'm sure that would have been a deal braker.

The only thing keeping me sane is the thought that I may be able to dip my toes in a sparkling pool of cool ecstacy this summer if all goes according to plans. Hopefully I'll remember to clean the stupid pool before my new shiny pedicure becomes leaf encrusted. After further thought, that's what I have children for, after all.

3 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

I ran into your fam at Wal-Mart yesterday. Jill said you guys bought a new house, so I guess everything went smoothly.

And I feel you on the pedicure issue. I'm going to have to paint my toenails before I go to yoga tomorrow.

Sassy said...

Yoga?!?! I thought we decided that we didn't need any help finding our inner auras?

Mercy's Maid said...

I don't find my aura at yoga. I find muscles I didn't know I had.